Don’t miss early bird pricing on Festival Passes! $125 until December 14.
The South Yuba River Citizens League (SYRCL) hosts the 17th annual Wild & Scenic Film Festival on Jan. 17-21, 2019 — drawing top filmmakers, activists, social innovators and world adventurers to the historic downtowns of Grass Valley and Nevada City, California.
Over the course of five days and at 10 venues, more than 150 of the world’s premier environmental and adventure films will screen alongside activist workshops, panels, music, art exhibitions, and special guest and filmmaker appearances.
Don’t miss this life-changing opportunity to get inspired by people who are making a difference in your community and the world. Choose from a variety of passes, session tickets and special events. Tickets can be purchased conveniently online, at one of our headquarters locations during the festival or in advance at the SYRCL office in Nevada City.
Purchase tickets and passes in-person at:
SYRCL’s Office Monday – Friday, Noon-5pm December 3 – January 17
313 Railroad Ave., Suite 101, Nevada City, CA 95959
Fest HQ in Nevada City: Reiki Kitchen, 315 Commercial Street | Friday 10am-9pm | Saturday 8:30am-9pm | Sunday 8:30am-4:30pm
Fest HQ in Grass Valley: Gold Miners Inn, 121 Bank Street | Thursday 4:30pm-6:30pm | Friday 5pm-9pm | Saturday 9am-9pm | Sunday 9am-3pm
Passes for the 2019 Film Festival
Watershed Pass: $500
Wild & Scenic Film Festival’s only ALL ACCESS PASS! This pass gains entry to every ticketed session and special event with reserved seating Thursday – Monday including:
- Thursday night 3D films
- Saturday Morning Kids Films
- Saturday Night Gala
- Saturday Night late-night music and dance party
- Sunday Evening Award Winners
- Monday Evening “Locals Night” Award Winners.
Weekend Passes (Fri-Sun):
- Regular Pass: $125 (through 12/14), $150 (after 12/14)
- Member Pass: $110 (SYRCL Members only*)
- Festival Pass & SYRCL Friend of the Yuba Membership: $160
- This festival pass includes a year membership to SYRCL.
- Youth Pass: $65 (17 and under)
- Grass Valley Pass: $80
- Locals Only Discount: Buy one Grass Valley Pass and get the second at half price. Includes Fri-Sun. film sessions in Grass Valley only. Must be a Nevada County resident. $120
- Saturday Pass: $85
- Sunday Pass: $55
- Friday Evening: $30
- Saturday Morning: $20
- Saturday Mid-Day: $20
- Saturday Afternoon: $20
- Saturday Evening: $30
- Sunday Morning: $20
- Sunday Mid-Day: $20
- Sunday Afternoon: $20
- Youth Session Ticket: $15 ( 17 and under)
- Thursday 3D Films: $25
- Saturday Morning Kids Films: $8
- Wild & Scenic Gala: $60
- Saturday Late Night Dance Party: $15 advance / $20 door
- Sunday Award Winners in Grass Valley and Nevada City: $30
- Monday “Locals Night” Award Winners in Grass Valley and Nevada City: $20
For ticket inquiries, email [email protected] or call 530.265.5961 x228
*Did you know? SYRCL members receive discounts on festival passes! Not a member? Visit us to learn about the huge impact our members make in the Yuba River watershed and buy your membership to receive your pass discount.
Already a member? Look for your special discount code in your email.