Volunteer Registration is now OPEN!
The Wild & Scenic Film Festival is powered by more than 500 volunteers who generously give their time and energy to INSPIRE and MOTIVATE viewers to make a difference in their communities across the globe.
At our festival, you’ll witness how others are taking action and becoming part of the solution on issues ranging from energy, food systems, biodiversity, climate change and the protection and restoration of wild lands and wild waters. The Wild & Scenic Film Festival reminds us that we’re participants in a global movement working towards a more wild and scenic world.
Thank you for your interest in joining this movement.
Steps to Registering to Volunteer:
- Review Volunteer Opportunities for a full description of each Volunteer Role.
- Click the VOLUNTEER link above and login to Shiftboard or select NEW REGISTRATION for new volunteers.
Steps for New Volunteers:
- New Volunteers will complete a W&S Film Fest Registration when prompted.
- Complete the application and submit.
- Verify their email.
- You will be sent a verification email with your username and temporary password.
To Register for a Volunteer Shift, please log-in and follow these steps:
- Click on the word CALENDAR at the top banner.
- Verify you are in the MONTH in which you would like to volunteer.
- Available opportunities are listed in red. For more information, please click on the volunteer title to view additional details for each volunteer shift & to see the volunteer description.
- Select TAKE THIS SHIFT to choose your volunteer role
- Then you MUST confirm by selecting YES,CONFIRM THIS TIME
- We will send an automated confirmation email with the details of your shift and a reminder email a few days before your volunteer shift.
Thank you so much for taking time to volunteer for the Wild & Scenic Film Festival, without hundreds of dedicated volunteers like you this event would not be possible. If you have any questions during the registration process please contact Daniel Belshe, Community Engagement Manager by email [email protected] or by phone 530-265-5961 x201.