We couldn’t do it without our incredible volunteers! Because we value the time and commitment of our volunteers, we are pleased to offer some perks to sweeten the deal and say thank you.
We have two Volunteer Lounges, one in Nevada City, at the Miners Foundry 325 Spring Street, and one in Grass Valley at the Center for the Arts, 314 W Main St. Volunteers may swing by and pick up a drink and snack to stay fueled while on shift. We will have coffee, tea, and light refreshments throughout the weekend.
Volunteers are eligible for 1 session ticket for each volunteer shift they serve, 1:1. Regular session tickets are available while supplies last. Volunteers are encouraged to make selections early to secure their preferred tickets. *See fine print below.
Volunteers who work 18+ hours during the weekend of the festival will receive a festival pass!
*Fine Print: Regular session tickets are: Friday eve–Grass Valley only, Saturday Morning, Saturday Mid-Day, Saturday Afternoon, Saturday Eve–Grass Valley only, Sunday Morning, Sunday Mid-Day, and Sunday Afternoon. (Special Events are not included: Saturday Morning Kid Films, Gala, Sunday Night Award Winners, Monday Locals Night.)
Selecting Your Tickets
- January 3: Complimentary ticket codes will be sent via email. Volunteers may redeem codes through January 10. To secure the session of your choice, redeem yours early!
- January 10: Ticket codes expire at 12am on January 11.
- January 11: Expired ticket codes may be redeemed in person at the Volunteer Check-in in Nevada City.
- Volunteers who redeem their volunteer tickets by January 10 may pick up tickets in either Grass Valley or Nevada City at the Volunteer Check-in.
- Volunteers redeeming expired codes after January 10 may pick up tickets in Nevada City at the Volunteer Check-in.